3.3.6 or higher
3.5 or higher
7.0 or higher
Install Components and Plugins to your website
- Login as Administrator and then Simply choose Extensions → Manage → Install in any back-end page to install components, and plug-ins.
- In the Upload Package File section, click the "Drag and drop file here" section to browse to and select the component file on your hard drive
- After upload the plugins installation will be start. When it finishes, it displays a message telling you that installation was successful.
Note : If you Install Plugin don't forget to Enable it.
- To enable a plugin, log in to the admin panel of your Joomla site and click on the Extension -> Plugins option from the top navigation bar.
- On this page, you will see a list of plugins available for your Joomla site. You can also search and sort the plugins to find whatever you want.
- For instance, Let’s say we want to enable the J2Store RESTful API on our site. To enable the J2Store RESTful API plugin, just find it in the list.
- select it using the checkbox given in the first column of the table and then click on the Enable button given at the top-left corner of the page.
- Once the plugin is enabled, you will see a success message.
Get Rest API Client Id and Secret Key :
- After Enabled J2Store RESTful API plugin, click on the J2Store RESTful API get Client Id and Secret Key Informations
- Goto Administrator and then Simply choose Components → J2MobApp → Settings
- Enter your firebase auth key
- After configured, you will send notification to your users.
To get started with Ionic Framework, the only requirement is a Node, npm environment & a code editor.
- 2.We recommend selecting the LTS version to ensure the best compatibility.
- 4.To verify the installation, open a new terminal window and run:
$ node --version
$ npm --version