Integrating Firebase with the Android app
- Open your firebase project console, click the gear icon in the upper left corner, and select Project setting
- At the top, click on the Android icon to add a new android application.
- The next screen will ask you for some information about your application.
- Your Android package name should match the Id from your config.xml file
- Nickname and Debug Signing Certificate are optional
- Then click the Register app button.
Download and Use the google-services.json file
- The next prompt will ask you to download a google-services.json file. This file contains the information of your J2store mobile app that needs to connect to Firebase from Android.
- Download the google-services.json file to your local machine. Then move the file into your J2store mobile app Android project directory, specifically under android/app/.